I love soaking up the last of the sun and warm weather as we prepare to head into the fall. I have been more focused on summer than I have been on cooking, and that is going to change! With the change of seasons comes a new leaf meaning leaving salads like this Tomato Salad with Feta and Fresh Dill until next year and welcoming all the fall flavors! But for now, let savor the last of the tomatoes, fresh herbs, and all of the summer salads we can.
If you enjoy this recipe, you will love these other recipes as well!
- Pickled Beet Goat Cheese Salad
- Salmon Salad with Tarragon Dressing
- Summer Succotash Salad
- Fresh Corn and Zucchini Salad
- Citrus Fennel Burrata Salad
Tomato Salad with Feta and Fresh Dill
A light salad with fresh tomatoes, fresh dill and parsley, and a red wine vinaigrette. Serve as a side salad, or with some crusty bread as lunch or a snack! Low Carb, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
– 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
– 2 Tbsp honey
– 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
– salt and pepper 2:1 ratio
– 3 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
– 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
– 4oz feta cheese
– 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
– 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- In a mason jar (or small container with a lid) mix together the red wine vinegar, evoo, honey, salt and pepper.
- Shake Shake Shake
- In a large mixing bowl combine tomatoes, red onion, and dressing.
- Lightly toss in the feta cheese, dill, and parsley.
- Serve as a side salad, or with some crusty bread as lunch or a snack!
Pin and share this recipe for later when your looking for your next meal inspiration! Also visit the Charlotte Food Bloggers and follow my tribe, amazing Charlotte based foodies like me!