These Rosemary Spiced Nuts that are SO easy to make, SO delicious, and SO pretty your guests will thank you time and time again. They are sweet, spicy, and full of holiday cheer! Place little bowls around the house for snacking, jar up and hand out as hostess gifts, or pack for lunch and snack all day! This is one for the holiday menu books, your welcome!
This recipe is as simple as mixing together 3c mixed nuts, 2 Tbsp melted unsalted melted butter, 3 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary, 2 Tbsp brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool completely before serving, or nuts will get soggy.
Take a look at these other Holiday Recipes that would be a great addition to your Holiday Menu.
Rosemary Spiced Nuts
These Rosemary Spiced Nuts are sweet, spicy, and full of holiday cheer! Place little bowls around the house for snacking, jar up and hand out as hostess gifts, or pack for lunch and snack all day!
- 3c mixed nuts, (pecans, cashews, walnuts)
- 2 Tbsp melted unsalted melted butter
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the nuts, brown sugar, rosemary, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper until well mixed.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before storing (or the nuts will get soggy) Serve in little bowls around the house for snacking. These nuts also make wonderful gifts, place in a small jar and wrap with twine 🙂
Pin and share this Rosemary Spiced Nuts recipe for later when your looking for your next meal inspiration! Also visit the Charlotte Food Bloggers and follow my tribe, amazing Charlotte based foodies like me!
Be sure to follow along for more great recipes like these Rosemary Spiced Nuts! Subscribe at the bottom of the page via email and follow us on Social Media for updates and more foodie fun!
#christmasmenu #christmas #hebdenbridge #chapter #privatedining #chefforhire #bangbangcatering #instafood #partyfood #officeparties #chips #matchstickfries #canapes #christmasplanner #jinglebells #happinessis #countrypub #restaurant #essex #craftingafamily #christmasworksheets #partyappetizers #spicednuts #chirstmasmenu #holidaymenu